Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 451 [details]
Image for the bug
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the MonoDevelop.
2. Click on "Create a New Solution" link.
3. Select C# > MonoTouch > iPhone from the left hand pane.
4. Select "MonoTouch Single View Application-iPhone" from the center pane.
5. Provide a solution name and select a location.
6. Click on "Forward" button.
7. Project Feature window opens.
8. Click on "OK" button.
9. Close MonoDevelop Interface.
10. Again launch MonoDevelop.
11. Repeat step 2 to step 4.
12. Provide same name and same location.
13. Click on Forward button.
14. See Git option is not available in Project Feature window.
Git option is not available in Project Feature window.refer to the attached screenshot.
Refer to the attached screenshot.
Git option should available in Project Feature window.
VM: Parallel Desktop
OS: Lion 10.7 (Guest Operating System)
Mono Framework for MAC OS X Intel Runtime
The problem is that the directory is already under git version control, so it doesn't make sense to provide that option.
It's arguable that MD shouldn't allow creation of projects where the directory already exists (but that should probably be submitted as a new bug report).
Now Project feature option is not available.
Hence, Closing this issue.