Bug 880 - Error viewing SVN log: Error While Getting Revision Text: File may not be in the working copy.
Summary: Error viewing SVN log: Error While Getting Revision Text: File may not be in ...
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Xamarin Studio
Classification: Desktop
Component: Version Control ()
Version: 2.6
Hardware: Macintosh Mac OS
: Normal normal
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Lluis Sanchez
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2011-09-17 18:09 UTC by Chris Hardy [MSFT]
Modified: 2011-12-01 11:11 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
RESOLVED FIXED

Description Chris Hardy [MSFT] 2011-09-17 18:09:26 UTC
I love the new integration of version control into MD, however I've noticed a problem when viewing the log (SVN).

Steps to reproduce:
1. Select any file in your project
2. Select the "log" tab
3. Select any revision
4. Click on the expand arrow for any file
5. Exception box pops up - Error While Getting Revision Text: File may not be in the working copy.

Would love to see this feature work!  It's pretty sweet.
Comment 2 Alan McGovern 2011-12-01 11:11:27 UTC
I've fixed two causes of this so it should be working from the next release after 2.8.4.