Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 56434 on
Developer Community or GitHub if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
Steps to reproduce:
- git clone email@example.com:milan11/xamarin_forms_tab_freeze_test.git
- click on "Button" - each click should be registered in Button clicked:"
- click on "List item" - each click should be registered in "List clicked:"
- go to "PAGE 2" tab
- go back to "PAGE 1" tab
- click on "List item" - PROBLEM: some clicks (some of the initial ones) are not registered
- click on "Button" - each click is correctly registered
Switching to FormsAppCompatActivity (instead of FormsApplicationActivity) solves this issue (use 2 commented lines from MainActivity.cs to try this).
Tested (and reproducible) with Xamarin.Forms: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199-nightly
Setting to confirmed until further investigation.