Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 22035 [details]
Logs and screenshot
iOS Build option displaying. Getting error as "An error occurred trying to load the page".
Reproducing Steps :-
1. Open VS
2. Create iPhone app.
3. Connect Mac agent.
4. Right click and go to project properties.
5. iOS Build option is not displaying
Actual Result : iOS Build option is not displaying for VS 2017
Expected Result :- iOS build option should be displayed for selected project.
Frequency of Reproducing :- 100%
- Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
- Version 15.1 (26403.7) Release
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.6.01586
- Xamarin 184.108.40.2062 (011db8f)
- Xamarin.Android SDK 220.127.116.11 (59b50b3)
- Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac SDK 10.11.0.124 (03589db)
Build Information :-
I couldn't reproduce this bug with XVS 18.104.22.1682