Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19628 [details]
Please find the attached screenshot
• Windows 10.
• Version 1067.
• Build 14393.607.
Visual Studio and Xamarin:
• VS 2017 RC Enterprise.
• Xamarin For VS 126.96.36.1990.
• Xamarin Profiler 1.0.4
1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Enable .Net, Android Emulators, Mobile Development Features).
2. Launch Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Log in with valid VS details.
3. Map Xamarin Account to Visual Studio (Tools -> Xamarin Account -> provide Valid Credentials).
4. Create New project (Template C# -> Cross Platform -> Xamarin template).
5. Select Debug Mode -> ARM -> Select App Name.Droid -> Select Android Emulator.
6. Build the application (Application Should Build Successfully).
1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top status bar of "Visual Studio 2017 RC" >Analyse> Xamarin Profiler> , then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
3. "General" tab button-> All Instruments-> "Allocations" of Instrument list-> Call Tree tab item of "Instrument detail area"->Data item->Pathe of call tree
The Localized control type for "Call Tree>Android…>" (ie. Path) under Call tree of Instrument detail area is "Text".
(This issue is found with all the tab items of instrument detail area ).
The Localized control type for "Call Tree>Android…>" (ie. Path) under Call tree of Instrument detail area should not be "Text".
user will be misguided by this (ie. text) localised control type for buttons.
Fixed in version 188.8.131.52 (master)
Author: Jose Medrano
Commit: e2261825746253e671a4c31632bf733b0021d031 (xamarin/profiler)
Created attachment 20146 [details]
Actual and Expected matched
Bug is retested and verified in below builds:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 Update3
Xamarin Profiler Version- XamarinProfiler.Windows.Installer.1.3.1-116
Xamarin iOS Version-xamarin.ios-10.8.0.7pckg
It is working as mentioned in expected result