Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19617 [details]
• Windows 10.
• Version 1067.
• Build 14393.607.
Visual Studio and Xamarin:
• VS 2017 RC Enterprise.
• Xamarin For VS 184.108.40.2060.
• Xamarin Profiler 220.127.116.11
1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Enable .Net, Android Emulators, Mobile Development Features).
2. Launch Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Log in with valid VS details.
3. Map Xamarin Account to Visual Studio (Tools -> Xamarin Account -> provide Valid Credentials).
4. Create New project (Template C# -> Cross Platform -> Xamarin template).
5. Select Debug Mode -> ARM -> Select App Name.Droid -> Select Android Emulator.
6. Build the application (Application Should Build Successfully).
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top status bar of ""Visual Studio 2017 RC"" >Analyze> Xamarin Profiler> , then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarin Profiler is launched.)
3. ""General"" tab button-> All Instruments-> ""Allocations"" of Instrument list-> Console tab item of ""Instrument detail area"""
The localized control type is "Rad water Mark text box" for search edit box.
The localized control type should be "edit box" for search edit box.
The user won't understand the purpose of this box, until the localized control type is "Edit"
Fixed in XamarinProfiler.Windows.Installer.1.5.99-127
Created attachment 23388 [details]
Verified the issue in version 18.104.22.168
Issue got fixed. Hence closing bug.