Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
• OS x EI Capitan
• Ver 10.11.6
• Xamarin Studio: 6.1.3.
• Xamarin Inspector: 188.8.131.52
Pre -Requisites: Build and Debug Application by deploying in simulator.
1. Launch Voice Over, Launch Xamarin Studio.
2. Debug an Application in Simulator and Click on Insect.
3. Switch to Xamarin inspector view to REPL view.
4. Do simple mathematical operation (2+2) and hit enter.
5. Entered operation is processed and provide results along with (...) context menu to change result value
6. Navigate Voice-over focus to context menu item and Observe Voice-over announcement.
Note: Same Issue observed in all context menu items.
1. Launch Voice-over and Launch Xamarin Studio.
2. Debug an application and click on inspect.
3. switch to Inspector view (view -> View inspector) and Select inspect button.
4. Now select any ui element on simulator portion (Welcome to Xamarin Forms! If form template is selected).
5. Switch to REPL view.
6. Navigate to Drop down list available(Tostring()).
Note: Same Issue observed with remain drop-down list.
Voice-over announcing as text element but does not announce the names of the elements in ellipsis
Voice-over announcing as text element. Text as "Tostring() and triangle"
Scenario 1 :
Voice-over should announce all the names of the elements in Ellipsis.
Voice-over should announce as drop-down list and accessing key like to access press 'Control+option+space'
Scenario 1: Users will not know what elements are available within the Ellipsis.
Scenario 2: User will not know that it is a drop-down list. Occur loss of data.
Please download Repro video from below URL’s:
This has been moved to https://github.com/Microsoft/workbooks/issues/163.