Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19574 [details]
6. VoiceOver is not annouuncing plus-minus sign of track scale change
OS: OSX (Version: 10.11.6)
1. Install Xamarin Studio.
2. Launch Xamarin Studio.
3. Navigate to top menu bar of the Xamarin studio> File> New Solution> Press ENTER
("Choose a template for your new project" wizard is opened)
4. Navigate to App under Multiplatform> Forms app under Xamarin.Forms
5. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
('Configure your Form app' wizard is opened.)
6. Fill the App name, check all the target platform-check box, select use portable class library radio button, use XAML for user interface files.
7. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
(Configure your new project" wizard is opened)
8. Navigate to Create> Press ENTER.
(New project is created)
9. Turn VoiceOver ON using Command + F5.
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top menu bar of ""Xamarin Studio"" > Run> Start Profiling, then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
3. Navigate to ""General"" Button (LHS).
4. Navigate to ""All instruments"" , press ENTER to start profiling.
5. Press CAPS+RIGHT/LEFT ARROW keys to navigate the Minus and Plus sign of ""Instrument List"", to change the track scale.
"For the Minus and plus sign button, VoiceOver is announcing as ""button"", without any name description (ie. Minus button and Plus button)
These are non-interactive text content , so these could not be accessible using keyboard, but these are accessible using VoiceOver focus only."
The VoiceOver should announce as "Minus/Plus" button for Minus/Plus sign button for track scale change, of "Instrument List".
The Screen Reader user won't able to understand the name of the button for "Minus/Plus" track scale button, of "Instrument List".
Fixed in version 220.127.116.11 (master)
Author: Jose Medrano
Commit: 5131dc01a61c4d8ef2cf5f6a3e9a30683c447b7c (xamarin/profiler)
Created attachment 23934 [details]
Verified issue on 1.5.6-27 build, issue got fixed hence closing this bug.