Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19561 [details]
User is not able to scroll left right using keyboard
OS: OSX (Version: 10.11.6)
1. Install Xamarin Studio.
2. Launch Xamarin Studio.
3. Navigate to top menu bar of the Xamarin studio> File> New Solution> Press ENTER
("Choose a template for your new project" wizard is opened)
4. Navigate to App under Multiplatform> Forms app under Xamarin.Forms
5. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
('Configure your Form app' wizard is opened)
6. Fill the App name, check all the target platform-check box, select use portable class library radio button, use XAML for user interface files.
7. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
('Configure your new project" wizard is opened)
8. Navigate to Create> Press ENTER.
(New project is created)
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top status bar of ""Xamarin Studio"" > Run> Start Profiling, then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
3. Navigate to ""General"" Side bar (LHS)
4. Navigate to ""All instruments""
5. Navigate the ""Start Profiling"" buttons at the bottom of the wizard, Press ENTER.
(Profiling started now)
6. Press down arrow to navigate the side bars:
c. Time Profiler
7. Try to Scroll left/right the ""Plot Chart"".
(Press fn + Left/Right Arrow to scroll left/right the window )
(Please refer the repro-screenshots)"
User is not able to scroll left/right the "Plot Chart" using keyboard
User should be able to scroll left/right the "Plot Chart" using keyboard
The user who completely rely on keyboard, won't able to go through the "Plot Chart", which is at the right most side of the window.
Fixed in version 188.8.131.52 (master)
Author: Rodrigo Moya
Commit: 7ff42c51acdb1c27273b499f19563af206fb6064 (xamarin/profiler)
Created attachment 22945 [details]
Verified issue. Issue got fixed. Hence closing the bug.