Bug 51719 - Grammar error on Mac connect box
Summary: Grammar error on Mac connect box
Status: VERIFIED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Visual Studio Extensions
Classification: Xamarin
Component: XMA ()
Version: 4.3.0 (C9)
Hardware: PC Windows
: Low normal
Target Milestone: 4.3.0 (C9)
Assignee: Juan Marcelo Tondato
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2017-01-23 22:03 UTC by Cody Beyer (MSFT)
Modified: 2017-01-27 13:45 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
VERIFIED FIXED

Description Cody Beyer (MSFT) 2017-01-23 22:03:00 UTC
# Description

Currently, the message states "The user must be logged in on the Mac in order to execute and SSH command"

It should say "The user must be logged in on the Mac in order to execute an SSH command

# Screenshot

https://db.tt/9Ly1C4JZhl
Comment 1 xamarin-release-manager 2017-01-24 16:29:53 UTC
Fixed in version 4.3.0.612 (cycle9)

Author: jmt
Commit: c9a479b812a7f7fa52a53f1cb15ef492f27fb5da (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Comment 2 Naqeeb 2017-01-25 14:47:27 UTC
I have checked this issue with latest C9 build i.e. Xamarin.VisualStudio_4.3.0.615_2308ab0aa6fab942564266fa5f4788cb916301ea.msi and observed that it is working fine. Here is the screencast for the same: https://www.screencast.com/t/H0If1Q79Z8c

Environment info: https://gist.github.com/NaqeebAnsari/37cd0851cfe544a1e0c7edc816350973

I will verify once when fix with C9 XVS build.
Comment 3 Naqeeb 2017-01-27 13:45:45 UTC
I have checked this issue with latest master build i.e. Xamarin.VisualStudio_99.1.0.547_a28eaf984f896ce41f7ae64b38dc536fe7c9ac0c  and observed that it is working fine. Here is the screencast for the same: https://www.screencast.com/t/xX6WSoL0ICZ

Environment info: https://gist.github.com/AkhileshKumar01/e415f4b2d570fe5020613b4a6a93f42a

Hence closing this issue.

Thanks!