Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Discovered a bug. Hopefully my explanation helps.
1. Downloaded the Acquaint pre-built app
2. Launched the Acquaint.Native solution in Xamarin Studio
3. Ran an iOS debug build of the app against an iPhone 6s (iOS 10.2) simulator
4. When the app launched, entered a unique key to enter the app
5. Waited for the Acquaintances list to visibly finish loading
6. Launched Inspector by tapping the "Inspect..." button in the XS IDE
7. Once the inspector attached, I tapped the View Inspector button
8. Once the view hierarchy loaded, I tapped the "Select a UI element..."
9. Back in the iPhone simulator, I hovered over and selected the "Settings" (gear) navigation button
10. Back in the Inspector, a UIButton node highlighted in the view hierarchy
11. I selected the first UIImageView control nested within the UIButton
12. The "Settings" (gear) graphic back in the iPhone Simulator became warped
Created attachment 19344 [details]
Xamarin version details
OK, I can reproduce. Thanks for the detailed report! Will look into what's going on here.
This is fixed. The fix will be in the 1.2 release. Thanks again for the detailed report!
Absolutely! Glad I could help, and glad you were able to track it down quickly :)
This will actually be fixed in the upcoming 1.1 release.