Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 51533 on
Developer Community or GitHub if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
When I refresh the listview page I jump to other pages and then return to the other pages I used MessagingCenter.Send to the listview page, set up after 5 seconds listView.IsRefreshing = false, 5 seconds in the listview page refresh picture no longer Rotation, gives the impression that the page stuck like the same, in the ios 9 and ios10 on the test (real machine + virtual machine) are like this
this is my demo https://github.com/Yuan1111/TestXamarinFormsListViewRefresh
hope your help
I was able to reproduce this issue consistently with Xamarin.Forms 2.5 on iOS 11.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download sample and update Forms to 2.5
2. Deploy to an iOS 11 Simulator
3. Tap the button shown on the first screen, a list view will now be presented
4. Pull down to refresh the list view, a new view will be pushed
5. Hit the back button to return to the list view
6. The refresh icon at the top of the list will still be visible and will appear to be stuck / frozen. After a few seconds the refresh control will close.