Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19291 [details]
Narrator buddy log
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Open Tools-->Options
7. "Options" window opens. Navigate to "Xamarin" and expand.
8. Select "iOS Settings"
9. Change Narrator mode to "Item Mode" using CAPS+up/down arrow keys
10. Tab to "Find xamarin Mac agent" button and press CAPS+Enter Key
11. "Xamarin Mac Agent Instructions" window opens.
12. Now using CAPS+Right arrow key read from the Title of the window
Same issue is observed in "Xamarin Mac Agent window" also
After reading the Title bar Press CAPS+Right arrow Key
Focus moves to "System" menu button and it expands with out any user input
System menu should not be expanded without any user input while navigating using CAPS+Right arrow keys
It creates ambiguty to the screen reader users,if the "System" menu is getting opened with out any user input
any mode not only “Item Mode” - not reproduced
Created attachment 26239 [details]
Issue is fixed
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed. After reading the title bar the focus is not moving to the system menu items.
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15.7
Version 15.7.0 Preview 3.0[27526.0.d15.7]
Windows 10 RS3 16299.309
Note: Please find the attached screenshot