Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19282 [details]
1. Launch the application
2. Go to File > New > Project
3. Select Cross-Platform
4. "New Cross Platform App Window" opens
5. Tab to "Blank App" and press Enter key. New Project Opens.
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution" window.
8. Tab to the App Name(Fo Ex: App2.Droid)
9. Using Down arrow Key navigate to "Components" and press Shift+F10 for context menu
10. Select "Edit components" option
11. "Xamarin Components" window appears.
12.Using "Tab", key navigate to the "Log in to your xamarin Account" button and press enter.
13."Please log in to use Xamarin" window appears.
"Reset Password" link should be clearly visible in the HC black theme.
"Reset Password" link is not clearly visible in the HC black theme.
OS: Windows RS1
Visual Studio Version: Visual Studio Enterprise 2017RC(15.0.25928.0)
Xamarin Version: 184.108.40.206
Created attachment 26259 [details]
Fwd_ FW_ Xamarin VS Extension Bugs in Bugzilla - Not on Roadmap_
As per the mail conversation, the 'component' UI element is removed. Hence closing the bug.
Note: Please find the attached mail for reference.