Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS)
9. Using down arrow key navigate to "info.plist" and press Enter Key."info.plist" tab appears
10. Select "iPhone Deployment info" tab from left pane
11. using tab navigate to "Tinting" combo box under "Status bar" header
12. Launch Inspect tool
--> Observe Name property for "Tinting" combo box in inspect
14. Navigate to "tint color" button
--> Observe "Name" property for "Tint Color" button in inspect
1. Name property is empty for "Tinting" combo box
2. Name property is empty for "Tint Color" button
1. Name property should be defined as Tinting"
2. Name property should be defined as "Tint Color"
By default blue color is selected.
This information should be defined as part of "Help Text"
User Rely on screen reader cannot identify the name of the control. Screen reader reads only the control type if Name property is empty
Created attachment 19257 [details]
Inspect Log for Tint Color button
Created attachment 19258 [details]
Inspect log for Tint Combo Box
Created attachment 19259 [details]
Narrator budyd log
change design, item removed
Created attachment 24721 [details]
UI element has been changed
"Tinting" combo box and "Tint Color" button has been removed in the current version, hence closing the bug.
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.4.0 Preview 3.0 [26912.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 18.104.22.1684(d68a92f)