Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list. press Enter Key. App2.iOS Properties window appears
10. Select "iOS Application" tab from left pane
and navigate to "Entitlements" button
11. Launch inspect tool
12. Navigate to "iCloud containers" list box
13. Observe "Name" property in inspect
14. Similarly observe "Name" property in inspect for the below list boxes also
Keychain Access groups
15. Observe Name property for "+" button and "-" buttons in inspect
Same issue is observe in the below wizard also
1. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
2. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
3. Select "Blank App"
4. Press Ok button
5. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
6. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
7. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS)
8. Using down arrow key navigate to "Entitlements" and press enter key. "Entitlements" tab appears.
9. Select "Entitlements" button from left pane.
1. Name property for "iCloud containers" list box is defined as "iCloud services"
2. Name property is empty for
Keychain Access groups
Associated Domains list boxes
3. Name property of "Passes" list box is defined as "Associated Domains"
4. Name property is defined as "toolstripButton1" for "+" button
"toolstripButton2" for "-" button
Name property should be defined correctly for all list boxes
Name property should be defined as
"Add New Entry" for "+" button
"Remove Entry" for "-" button
User Rely on screen readers cannot identify the Name pf the control.
Created attachment 19244 [details]
Inspect and Narrator buddy logs
Change the Design
Created attachment 24718 [details]
UI elements have been changed
UI element has been changed. UI elements are not present in the current version, hence closing the bug.
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.4.0 Preview 3.0 [26912.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 22.214.171.1244(d68a92f)