Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list. press Enter Key. App2.iOS Properties window appears
10. Select "iOS Application" tab from left pane
1. Using Tab key navigate to the first icon under "iTunes Artwork" header
2. Observe "Name" property in inspect
2. Similarly for the second icon observe "Name" property in inspect
1. Using tab key navigate to "Portrait" button under "Launch images" header
2. Observe "Name" property in inspect tool
3. Similarly observe "Name" property for the below buttons
"Landscape" ,"Retina Portrait", Retina Landscape" in inspect
Name property Is empty for both buttons
1. Name property for "Portrait" button is defined as "iOS 7@2x"
2. Name property for "Landscape" button is defined as "Portrait"
3. Name property for "Retina Portrait" is defined as "Retina Landscape"
4. Name property for "Retina Landscape" is defined as "Retina Portrait"
Name property should be defined for the both buttons
1. Name property should be defined as "Portrait"
2. Name property should be defined as "Landscape"
3. Name property should be defined as "Retina Portrait"
4. Name property should be defined as "Retina Landscape"
User Rely on screen readers cannot identify the Name of the control.
Created attachment 19243 [details]
Inpsect and narrtor buddy logs
fixed, change design
Created attachment 24717 [details]
UI elements have been changed
UI elements have been changed. UI elements are not present in the current version, hence closing the bug.
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.4.0 Preview 3.0 [26912.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 126.96.36.1994(d68a92f)