Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19191 [details]
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list. press Enter Key. App2.iOS Properties window appears
10. Select "iOS Applications" tab from left pane
11. Launch inspect tool
12. Observe "IsExpandCollapsePatternAvailable" property in inspect for the below buttons
"iPad Deployment Info"
"IsExpandCollapsePatternAvailable" property is false
"IsExpandCollapsePatternAvailable" property should be true for the above buttons
When User press enter key on any of these buttons It gets Expanded/minimized. If "IsExpandCollapsepatternAvailable" property is false Screen reader wont read the state of the button.
Created attachment 19192 [details]
Narrator buddy log
the design change
Created attachment 24574 [details]
UI element has been changed
UI element (IOS Application tab item) is not available, it has been changed, hence closing the bug.
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.4.0 Preview 2.0[26831.0.d15rel]