Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1) Have two libraries where the first references the second.
2) Create an interface in the second library and an implementation of it in the first
3) add methods
4) Use the Implement Implicit method to add the methods
5) Modify the interface again
6) The implement implicit/explicit options are not available when right clicking on the interface in the class which is implementing it even through i have an error bubble complaining my class does not implement two methods from the interface.
Should've been fixed