Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 1825 [details]
1) start monodevelop ;)
2) start new solution -> c# console project, make sure "create directory for solution" is *not* checked
4) in the solution pad, right click the *project*, display options->check show all files. Files appear.
5) right click the *solution*, display options-> check show all files. The bin folder and the .cs files appear under the solution too, even though they are already under the project.
6) right click the *project*, display options-> uncheck show all files.
7) right click the *solution*, display options-> uncheck show all files.
8) right click the *project*, display options-> reset options.
Segfault (output attached). Repeat step 8 if it doesn't crash first time around.
This is no longer an issue since the show all files option is only available on solution nodes.