Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 18778 [details]
Live Property Explorer for Image when using NavigationPage (LivePropertyExplorerForUWPUsingNavigationPage.png) an when not using navigation page (LivePropertyExplorerForUWPWithoutNavigationPage.png)
Images are not displayed in ListView DataTemplate in UWP.
I have problem with displaying images in Xamarin.Forms UWP app. My app use list view with custom ViewCell. In UWP I make render for my custom cell. When I call my page in App.cs as Navigation page like MainPage = new NavigationPage(new MyPage()); images are not displayed in list view. But when I don't use NavigationPage, MainPage = new MyPage() images are displayed.
I place images in root of UWP project (build action Content) and if I use images for web, images displayed in both solution.
When debuging both solution, I found next in Live Property Explorer. When don't use navigation, UriSource of image is ms-appx:///Number_2.png. But when i call my page as navigation UriSource is ms-appx:///Xamarin.Forms.Platform.UAP/Number_2.png.
It think that UriSource for both solution must be appx:///Number_2.png. In attachment I send images of Live Property Explorer.
I open thread on StackOverflow and Xamarin forum and you can find some code there.
It looks as if you've come up with a solution for this issue based on those links. If you're still experiencing what you believe is a bug in Forms, please reopen this and attach a reproduction project. Thanks!