Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with Xamarin Forms or Test Cloud. In order to reproduce the issue, you should do the following:
- In Xamarin Studio, switch to the latest stable branch (C8)
- Check out the latest version of the master branch of Xamarin Forms
- Add a new file named Bugzilla43993.cs to Xamarin.Forms.Controls.Issues.Shared project
- Populate it with https://gist.github.com/adrianknight89/ba0b76b16b364c7718a4468bc0c2fab9
- Compile and deploy Xamarin.Forms.ControlGallery.iOS to physical device
- Compile Xamarin.Forms.Core.iOS.UITests
- Run Issue43993Test
If you look at the code, it's scrolling to the bottom of the ListView on page appearing. The issue is TestCloud scrolls to item 84 (on iPhone 6) and reports item 99 (the last item) as available. Why is that? I need to be able to scroll the list to the bottom programmatically.
If you run the code without TestCloud, then it works as expected.
Looks like a Forms issue, setting component accordingly.
I wasn't able to reproduce this with a new Forms project and UITest project. I tested with the following versions:
If you can still reproduce this, please re-open the report and let us know what versions of the above you're using. Thanks!