Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1) Open the NGit.sln file found in MonoDevelops submodule in: external/ngit/NGit.sln
2) Place a breakpoint in HugeFileTest.cs:74
3) Build and run the 'NGit.Api.HugeFileTest.TestAddHugeFile
4) When the breapoint is hit, place a breakpoint in DigestOutputStream.cs:48 and MessageDigest.cs:100
5) Let execution continue until you hit the first breakpoint in DigestOutputStream.
6) Call 'Step Into', you will end up on top of the breakpoint in MessageDigest.cs.
7) Continue execution, you will hit the first breakpoint again.
8) Continue execution, you will not hit the second breakpoint.
No matter what, MD never stops on the breakpoint in MessageDigest.cs.
Can't reproduce this with md master + mono master.