Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I am unable to run an app on Test Cloud from a UITest project option menu. Here is the output:
1) Create a new Android app from template
2) Add an Android UITest project to the solution
3) Add a reference to the Android app to the UITest project
4) Add Internet permissions to the Android app
5) Deploy the Android app in release mode to generate the apk
6) Right-click the UITest project and select "Run in Test Cloud..."
7) Observe line in Test Cloud output stating
>Unable to find the nunit.framework.dll in the assembly directory.
I could very well be missing a step which is resulting in the behavior. But I ran the same project in the c7sr1 release build and it worked there. Then I went back to 184.108.40.2068 and I could run it in Test Cloud without issue.
Env info: https://gist.github.com/BenBeckley/3affc4116b61ea0ed687be84371d3816
Didn't include the apk path in my test code. That was the problem.