Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Xamarin.Forms project
- Connect iOS build host
- Set WinRT project as Startup Project (Still connected to iOS build host)
- Create a class on WinRT project(i.e. custom renderer) and implement something
- Visual Studio being extremely slow, like waiting 3 seconds when pressing any key on keyboard.
- This behaviour not observed when disconnected on iOS build Host.
This has been fixed in C7. Are you able to try alpha and check if you see the same? There was an issue with simulators loading at the wrong time that made this happen. This may be a different issue; I want to confirm it's the same.