Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 39221 on
Developer Community or GitHub if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
Created attachment 15194 [details]
When opening the Master flyout, or swiping right in a Master-Detail view, the detail page focused items are not getting unfocused.
See attached app project for details. Steps to reproduce
1. Open and deploy app project (either Android or iOS).
2. Enter some text into text view.
3. Click textView again to get the larger position cursor icon to appear (on Android)
4. Open the Master view flyout
5. Position cursor from the detail view appears above the Master view layer
6. Focus should either be removed or be hidden behind the Master view layer
Screencast for reference: