Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 14059 [details]
Run the attached sample on Android and see that an ObjectReferenceNotSet exception is thrown. With no information to diagnose the problem.
Turning XamlC off fixes the issue
I have checked this issue with XF version:22.214.171.12487 with the help of attached test case and I am also getting NRE as mentioned in bug description.
Environment Info:Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Version 12.0.40629.00 Update 5
Microsoft .NET Framework
Installed Version: Professional
Xamarin 126.96.36.199 (21aad62)
Visual Studio extension to enable development for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
Xamarin.Android 188.8.131.52 (50280e4)
Visual Studio plugin to enable development for Xamarin.Android.
Xamarin.iOS 184.108.40.206 (122b860)
Visual Studio extension to enable development for Xamarin.iOS.
Should be fixed in 2.1.0-pre1
I have checked this issue with Xamarin.Forms 220.127.116.1103-pre2 and now its working fine,
Hence closing this issue.