Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Selector Foo ()
QA: unit tests were added.
*** Bug 35318 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I have checked this issue with monotouch-22.214.171.124. I observed that this issue does not exist with this build. Now I am able to build the attached test sample provided in the Bug 35318.
This issue has been fixed in master, I will Re-Verify this issue when the fix will merge in release branch.
I have checked this issue with following build:
I observed that this issue does not exist with this build, and I am able to build the attached test sample provided in the Bug 35318, successfully without any error.
This issue has been merged in release branch, hence I am closing this issue.
*** Bug 37743 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***