Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 11943 [details]
Solution File with Missing iTunes Artwork
Steps to Reproduce
1) Open Attached Solution File in Visual Studio 2013
2) Right Click on Solution and select Add Solution to Source Control
3) Checkin Pending Changes to TFS
4) Right Click on Reachability project and select Properties
5) In Project Properties, Find the iTunes Artwork section under the iOS Application Tab
6) Click on the 512x512 and add an image
7) Click Save and close project properties
8) Right Click on Reachability project and select Properties
RESULT that added iTunes Artwork Image is missing.
Technical note: Notice that the CSProj file changes to include the following lines but the iTunesArtwork@2x does not change include the images.
<None Include="Info.plist" />
<ITunesArtwork Include="iTunesArtwork%402x" />
Possible Workaround: Checkout the entire contents of the solution so they are writeable, and ensure that iTunesArtwork@2x is writeable before you change the iTunes Artwork.
Reviewed today, Enzo will follow up accordingly.
reproducible in 188.8.131.520
please verify 184.108.40.2061