Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
When using "UITabBar.Appearance.BarTintColor" in the iOS project the TabbedPage tint color changes slightly when selecting a tab that is a MasterDetailPage opposed to a ContentPage.
Attached demo project clearly demonstrates.
Please see demo project at https://github.com/highplains/XamarinFormsBug
I have tried this issue and able to reproduce the reported behavior at my end.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Download the attached sample.
2. Update the package of Xamarin.Forms.
3. Run the application on Simulator/Device.
4. Click on Tabbed button i.e MasterDetailPage andContentPage, tint color changes slightly when selecting a tab.
iOS Device Log: https://gist.github.com/Abhishekk360/ae6a700d138b0920ebc9
IDE Log: https://gist.github.com/Abhishekk360/147a200c3506d327d417
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 5.9 (build 436)
Installation UUID: 93e693b0-b53d-40f4-b29c-b61ff5cbe892
Mono 4.0.1 ((detached/735f5b3)
GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)
Package version: 400000008
=== Apple Developer Tools ===
Xcode 6.3 (7569)
=== Xamarin.iOS ===
Version: 188.8.131.529 (Enterprise Edition)
Build date: 2015-04-27 22:39:33-0400
=== Xamarin.Android ===
Version: 184.108.40.206 (Enterprise Edition)
Android SDK: /Users/xamarin23/Desktop/android-sdk-macosx
Supported Android versions:
2.3 (API level 10)
4.0.3 (API level 15)
4.1 (API level 16)
4.2 (API level 17)
4.3 (API level 18)
4.4 (API level 19)
4.4.87 (API level 20)
5.0 (API level 21)
Java SDK: /usr
java version "1.7.0_71"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_71-b14)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.71-b01, mixed mode)
=== Xamarin Android Player ===
Version: Unknown version
Location: /Applications/Xamarin Android Player.app
=== Xamarin.Mac ===
Version: 220.127.116.119 (Enterprise Edition)
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 509000436
Git revision: 7e8ba4cbccf7b188ce5e80a90fdc4acdedb5a83f
Build date: 2015-04-23 13:19:57-04
Xamarin addins: 21fd95f743742c5237e22023996c2800ce3f8db3
=== Operating System ===
Mac OS X 10.10.0
Darwin 800BC.local 14.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0
Fri Sep 19 00:26:44 PDT 2014
Should be fixed in 1.5.0-pre1
I have checked this issue with Xamarin.Forms 1.5.0-pre1 and its working fine at my end.
Hence closing this issue.