Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
The APK is not generated, as is stated clearly in an error message. Also, there seem not to be any tests? Although that may be a consequence of the former. I don't see this as a bug really...
I have checked this issue again and observed that .apk file genrated in bin/Release folder.
Application output: https://gist.github.com/Arpit360/a185f6e6381d5cfbd4ad
TC Runs: https://testcloud.xamarin.com/test/app166_e6135e06-c8c3-424b-80fc-aa0623542ac6/
Please review the screencast,Application output and let me know for any query.
For now I am reopening the issue.
Just saw the error. This is actually very valid. Fixing right now.
Nope. Wrong theory. The log looks like everything was uploaded correctly, and then testing failed for some reason.
Simon thinks this may be a bug in test cloud. I'm keeping the bug here anyway, and will update with any news I get from them.
This is a Xamarin.UITest bug that will be fixed in 0.7.1. VS is working ok. I don't know how to handle, though. I don't want this to block the feature merge, but also not to close entirely so we can track. I'll leave it as IN_PROGRESS for now so we don't lose it.
Agreed on not having this bug block acceptance of the feature in VS.
0.7.1 is out. I have updated the template to include it by default. Either create a new project using the latest version or upgrade the package and retest.
I am unable to verify this issue due to bug
I have checked this issue with following build:
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Version 12.0.31101.00 Update 4
Microsoft .NET Framework
Installed Version: Professional
Xamarin 5.0.292.0 (f13ac46)
Xamarin.Android 184.108.40.206 (92fc8126a57b9d5f43a96dccc7e0b14e19b6568f)
Xamarin.Forms Intellisense 1.0
Xamarin.iOS 220.127.116.11 (afcf879dcc24603d668d77abae6acf96de24eafe)
Xamarin.iOS Unified Migration 1.0
This issue has been fixed. Hence I am closing this issue.