Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Since updating to 1.3.X from 1.2.3, a WebView in a cell does not load the local HTML content after scrolling on Android.
**Steps to Reproduce:**
1. Run the attached sample on an Android emulator.
2. Scroll down and then back up.
The WebViews in the cells will display "Page cannot be loaded"
The content for the HTML of the WebView should be loaded.
**Build Date & Platform:**
User noticed this issue on Android after updating from 1.2.3
Seems to work OK on iOS and produces the Expected Results
I have checked this issue with the help of steps given in bug and able to reproduce this issue. Please refer the screencast : http://www.screencast.com/t/bLCzA5Dpt8rX
Ide Log : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/1eb8234362532f52eac6
Application Output : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/3a3519660523e2902686
Adb Logcat : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/ca04a1545b4728d8110c
Build Output log : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/884c5fa9ccc040632979
Android Tools Log : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/e79500790afb191eebb8
Environment Info :
Xamarin.Forms : 184.108.40.20629-pre3
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 5.7.1 (build 17)
Installation UUID: ce927b2a-2c07-44c5-b186-09cfdafba6dc
Mono 3.12.0 ((detached/a813491)
GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)
Package version: 312000068
=== Apple Developer Tools ===
Xcode 6.1.1 (6611)
=== Xamarin.iOS ===
Version: 220.127.116.11 (Business Edition)
Build date: 2015-02-11 22:34:42-0500
=== Xamarin.Android ===
Version: 18.104.22.168 (Business Edition)
Android SDK: /Users/xamarin76/Desktop/android-sdk-macosx
Supported Android versions:
1.6 (API level 4)
2.1 (API level 7)
2.2 (API level 8)
2.3 (API level 10)
3.1 (API level 12)
4.0 (API level 14)
4.0.3 (API level 15)
4.1 (API level 16)
4.2 (API level 17)
4.3 (API level 18)
4.4 (API level 19)
4.4.87 (API level 20)
5.0 (API level 21)
Java SDK: /usr
java version "1.7.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_65-b17)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)
=== Xamarin.Mac ===
Version: 22.214.171.124 (Business Edition)
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 507010017
Git revision: 0bc7d3550b6b088ac25b08dcf7bbe73bcc8658b3
Build date: 2015-02-03 19:43:29-05
Xamarin addins: f7b7d34419c9ec24501bfa7c658e80a6305613e0
=== Operating System ===
Mac OS X 10.9.5
Darwin Xamarin76s-Mac-mini.local 13.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.4.0
Sun Aug 17 19:50:11 PDT 2014
Should be fixed in 1.5.1-pre1
I have checked this issue with Xamarin.Forms 1.5.1-pre1 and its working fine.
Hence closing this issue.