Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
While trying to use EPPlus with Mono I have noticed that System.IO.Packaging.PackUriHelper.GetRelativeUri returns different values in .NET and Mono like if parameters where inverted.
For example with PackUriHelper.GetRelativeUri(new Uri("/xl", UriKind.Relative), "docProps/Core.xml") we get:
.NET -> "docProps/Core.xml"
Mono -> "xl"
I had a look at the code of PackUriHelper.GetRelativeUri in
I realized that this method is not implemented correctly at all, it just returns the first parameter.
I will add an attachment, that shows how that function could be implemented. I have created that code originally to work with relative paths, but it might work here as well.
I have tested my version of the function for EPPlus, and it returns the same relative URI as on .NET
Created attachment 2118 [details]
implementation of PackUriHelper.GetRelativeUri
I just sent a pull request fixing this issue: https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/476
This has been merged in. Thanks!