Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 8786 [details]
I have sent a mail with a dropbox download-link to firstname.lastname@example.org today (11.18).
The name of the app is MatrixGuide.
I will now upload various bug-description's related to the app (you should be able to comprehend, if you install the app).
Each .pdf also contains a short description, how to serve the app and detailed information's to my SW-versions.
Details see .pdf in the attachment
I have filled this bugs (and sent my project) at November 18 in 2014 :-()!
If I prepare my project for bugzilla and send a download-link, I expect, that the project will be downloaded in the NEAR time.
In the meantime, there were various XF-Versions released.
In the meantime, I also have sent new versions to my project (e.g. to seth rosetter and also to jason)
I'm on 1.3.4-pre4 now (latest yet)
I don't see the bug with the BoxView in the latest version.
I can't comprehend the bug with the not scrollable contentpage, as I have changed my master-detail-page to not always show the master- (menu)page.
=> So the whole content now is visible also in landscape-orientation.
=> So.. I can' see, if this bug already
But - specially for you - I have filled in some more (fake-)lines in the page and it is scrollable now.
- The described bugs seems to have gone in the latest version.
=> Therefore I see various other (new) bugs.
I have set the status to "Resolved".
And.. I have sent you my latest mail to Jason with a short description to the latest important new bugs including a download-link to my project.