Bug 24565 - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path
Summary: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path
Status: RESOLVED NOT_REPRODUCIBLE
Alias: None
Product: Components
Classification: Xamarin
Component: Visual Studio Integration ()
Version: Production (addons.xamarin.com)
Hardware: PC Windows
: --- normal
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Adrian Alonso
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2014-11-17 00:43 UTC by Nishanth S
Modified: 2017-06-16 20:00 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
RESOLVED NOT_REPRODUCIBLE

Description Nishanth S 2014-11-17 00:43:26 UTC
Error	2	Unexpected error - Please file a bug report at http://bugzilla.xamarin.com. Reason: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\WorkingFolder\"ProjectName"\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\ScanditSDK\library_project_imports\scanditsdk-enterprise-premium-android_3.5.3\SimpleSampleProject\libs\armeabi\libscanditsdk-android-3.5.3.so"	MedtronicMobile_Droid
Comment 1 Bill Holmes 2015-04-23 10:48:12 UTC
We have tested the sample project for ScanditSDK using Visual Studio and it appears to work.  

From the short description it is not clear what steps are needed to reproduce the issue.
Comment 2 Adrian Alonso 2017-06-16 20:00:26 UTC
Since we did not get a repro we are closing the bug as resolved (not reproducible).