Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
When editing the project properties and changing for example the target DSK to use, Xamarin deletes the CFBundleIconFiles key in app.plist
It also sets the MinimumOSVersion key to 8.0 instead of leaving it to 7.0
I have check this issue as per the bug description, And observed that we sets
MinimumOSVersion in property It changed info.plist.
Please check the screencast and let me know if I missed anything. Could you Please provide us some steps or screencast to reproduce it.
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Version 12.0.30723.00 Update 3
Microsoft .NET Framework
Xamarin 220.127.116.11 (d5d1e8ffa3e94204a5f1c498938b2c71c73cf50e)
Visual Studio extension to enable development for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
Xamarin.Android 18.104.22.168 (2a7b68212b17c903160fbd8e0106babb299d1be3)
Visual Studio plugin to enable development for Xamarin.Android.
Xamarin.iOS 22.214.171.124 (8bd8158ae8c65c4fb50665dee520aa4ed86867ba)
Visual Studio extension to enable development for Xamarin.iOS.
Yes the MinimumOSVersion is set, but the existing CFBundleIconFiles keys are removed.
You can add CFBundleIconFiles in the same property page by setting some "ios images".
I have checked this issue as per comment 2 and comment 3, But I am getting same behavior as defined in comment 1.
Please check the screencast and let me know if I missed anything.
Could you Please provide us screencast or sample that can be helpful to reproduce this at my end.
seems fixed in current version