Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 7173 [details]
Sample project that doesn't build after adding the references. Not quite the same error though.
Can not build my project anymore after adding the reference. The linker gives the following crypted error message: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/Android/Xamarin.Android.Common.targets: Error: Exception while loading assemblies: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to load assembly App.Android.UI.dll at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.Execute () [0x00000] in :0 (App.Android.UI)
It looks like it is a references problem because adding Amazon.InAppPurchasing works for an empty project.. Maybe a conflict with some of the following references I already have: DropboxSync.Android, GooglePlayServicesLib, Mono.Android.Support.v4.
I have checked this issue but not able to reproduce it. I did the followed steps to reproduce it.
1. I have created a new solution.
2. Added given project in the solution and build it.
3. Added 'Mono.Android.Support.v4' from reference of the project and build it.
4. Again, added GooglePlayServicesLib.dll and build it.
It build successfully every time.
Screencast : http://screencast.com/t/wfmb9uoJa
Environment Info :
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 5.1.1 (build 1)
Installation UUID: 1151d3d9-29c1-4339-b53c-a54856b47901
Mono 3.6.0 ((no/f6ef3e7)
GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)
Package version: 306000000
=== Apple Developer Tools ===
Xcode 5.1 (5084)
=== Xamarin.Android ===
Version: 4.14.0 (Enterprise Edition)
Android SDK: /Users/shruti/Desktop/android-sdk-macosx
Supported Android versions:
2.1 (API level 7)
2.2 (API level 8)
2.3 (API level 10)
3.1 (API level 12)
3.2 (API level 13)
4.0 (API level 14)
4.0.3 (API level 15)
4.1 (API level 16)
4.2 (API level 17)
4.3 (API level 18)
4.4 (API level 19)
Java SDK: /usr
java version "1.7.0_55"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_55-b13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.55-b03, mixed mode)
=== Xamarin.iOS ===
Version: 126.96.36.199 (Enterprise Edition)
Build date: 2014-06-12 05:06:44-0400
=== Xamarin.Mac ===
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 501010001
Git revision: 5f2066e8f900f94ed17646f2c32637190addd019
Build date: 2014-06-19 17:11:21-04
Xamarin addins: 4072f200bfd429706bec44bfa9ebf698f9439b67
=== Operating System ===
Mac OS X 10.9.3
Darwin Shrutis-Mac-mini.local 13.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.2.0
Thu Apr 17 23:03:13 PDT 2014
Please let me know If I missed anything to reproduce this issue.
marking as NORESPONSE.