Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. Create a new MonoTouch project, iPhone -> Single View Controller (Using MT 5.0.2).
2. Add a new MonoTouch Library Project - add a new class.
3. Reference new MonoTouch Library Project from the main MonoTouch project.
4. Notice no code completion shows for the new referenced project.
5. Close and open MonoDevelop and Code completion now appears.
fixed in master & newresolver.
Could you please elobrate what is Code Completion , we go with the provided steps and added a new class in new referenced project and noticed that below mentioned code is displayed in the new class file:
public class class
Please suggest regarding the same.
Mono Develop 2.8.5 Stable.
Mono Touch 5.0.4 Stable
Mono Framework 2.0.7 Beta
XCode 4.2 iOS5
Verified fixed on