Bug 19506 - Error when Compiling
Summary: Error when Compiling
Status: VERIFIED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Visual Studio Extensions
Classification: Xamarin
Component: Android ()
Version: 3.0
Hardware: PC Windows
: Normal normal
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Bugzilla
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2014-05-03 09:57 UTC by javierherrerosantos
Modified: 2015-07-14 11:53 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
VERIFIED FIXED

Comment 2 Ram Chandra 2014-05-05 05:45:54 UTC
We have tried to reproduce this issue but we are unable to reproduce this issue.
Could you please provide us the test steps you followed. If possible please attach a small complete project that demonstrates this behavior.

Also can you please add the logs from the following places?:
IDE log: Location: C:\User\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Log\ 
(Devenev file with latest timestamp)

This will help us efficiently confirm and fix this bug.
Comment 3 Enzo Heredia 2015-06-30 13:11:06 UTC
can not reproduce in XMA buils 4.0.0.307.
Comment 4 Udham Singh 2015-07-14 11:52:53 UTC
We have checked this issue and its working fine at our end. We are getting same behavior as mentioned in comment #3.

As of now I am closing this issue.

If you are getting same issue anymore please feel free to reopen this issue.

Environment info: 

Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Version 12.0.31101.00 Update 4
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 4.5.50938

Xamarin   3.11.666.0 (ebae43a)
Xamarin.Android   5.1.4.16 (5f55a9ef61c11b6ce0890bc91e4c71b1b92be214)
Xamarin.iOS   8.10.2.0 (67b390d0d1bd741582cf7b7fd3ffea08583a3f83)