Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I have a Google Map project with a binding to Google Maps Utility (Zip) which compiles OK.
I now try to make some modification to Google Map Utility project in order to insert debug traces and make new Zip file of Dir: Res and Bin.
Replacing original Zip with new Zip leads to error:
Error 929 Unexpected error - Please file a bug report at http://bugzilla.xamarin.com. Reason: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Users\olefa_000\Documents\MapsAndLocationDemo_v3_2\MapsAndLocationDemo_v3\SimpleMapDemo\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\GoogleMapsUtility\library_project_imports\GoogleMapsUtility\bin\classes\com\google\maps\android\clustering\ClusterManager$ClusterTask.class" C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets 628 2 SimpleMapDemo
Inserting original Zip-file => compiling OK
I have test this issue and not able to reproduce it. I followed the steps mentioned below :
1. I download the 'MapsAndLocationDemo_v3' application.
2. Build it and deploy it on emulator.
3. I have insert debug trace. for example " System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine("Error in SetupMapIfNeeded");"
4. Again, build and deploy the project on emulator.
5. I close the project.
6. Then, I replace the original zip file with new zip file.
Envrionment Info :
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 4.2.3 (build 60)
Installation UUID: 400bab6b-f5cd-4e84-a1d1-39f9d6414cb1
Microsoft .NET 4.0.30319.18449
GTK+ 2.24.22 theme: MS-Windows
=== Xamarin.Android ===
Version: 4.12.2 (Trial Edition)
Android SDK: E:\SDK\AndroidSDK
Supported Android versions:
1.6 (API level 4)
2.1 (API level 7)
2.2 (API level 8)
2.3 (API level 10)
3.1 (API level 12)
3.2 (API level 13)
4.0 (API level 14)
4.0.3 (API level 15)
4.1 (API level 16)
4.2 (API level 17)
4.3 (API level 18)
4.4 (API level 19)
Java SDK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_31
java version "1.6.0_31"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_31-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 402030060
Build date: 2014-03-05 16:53:54Z
Xamarin addins: f8a9589b57c2bfab2ccd73c880e7ad81e3ecf044
=== Operating System ===
Windows 6.2.9200.0 (64-bit)
Please, Let me know If I missed anything to reproduce this issue.
marking as NORESPONSE. Hard to tell without the actual custom-zipped file anyways.