Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
XAM160, Lab 02 solutions do not define __ANDROID__ and thus the ORM class will copy the DB into the wrong location.
This appears to affect Lab 01 instead of Lab 02. The first lab is where paths are determined by compiler symbols (in StockDatabase.cs). Lab 02 uses injected interface implementations (IPlatform) passed to the DataManager constructor in the Android Application and iOS AppDelegate.
Regardless, those platform symbols are missing on Lab 01 for Release mode, which could be easily be the problem here. I've added the symbols to make sure it works in both compile modes.
Lab 02 is missing the symbols for Debug and Release mode. While it doesn't seem to affect Lab 02, I've added them for consistency.