Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
The IDicionary implementation for the item property get thows a KeyNotFoundException if the specified key does not exist in the dictionary - but according to the msdn documentation it should just return null.
I attached a small test case
Created attachment 6080 [details]
i fixed the behavior - just checking additionally with ContainsKey before entering the get item property implementation of ConcurrentDictionary itself
I also added the unit test - hope this helps
Fixed in https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/903