Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
* When I click on the Add button, a new section is added, but it is collapsed. It should be expanded by default when added.
* The "Additional document type properties" expander should be collapsed by default.
* The button image does nothing when I click on it.
* The empty view would look nicer if:
- the "No Document Types" is aligned to the left
- The Add button is also aligned to the left and has the size of a button, no the whole width of the view.
* The delete button should ask for confirmation before deleting.
btw. I don't think that the left alignment of the label/button looks nicer. Maybe drawing a background rounded rect around the label would've looked better. I let it now left aligned and wait for more feedback about that.