Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
* There is no completion for the "Dictionary" type nor for the type arguments.
* Completion window after typing "new " doesn't include the Dictionary with the type arguments
* Tooltip for the type constructor shows ".ctor()" instead of "Dictionary()"
* The tooltip for the type constructor stops showing for no apparent reason.
There are still some issues:
* The parameters tooltip shows ".ctor", it should show "Dictionary"
* The tooltip is not shown if I delete the brackets and type them again
fixed that one. Tooltips are a bit different.
I need to sync our tooltip format with vs.net at some point. I've done that now for the constructor tooltips.