Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 17016 on
GitHub or Developer Community if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
The same problem with the no.4187
SqliteCommandBuilder can't use "GetDeleteCommand"、"GetInsertCommand"、"GetUpdateCommand"
I have check SqliteCommandBuilder’s code and SqliteDataReader’s code, and discover
that SqliteDataReader’s GetSchemaTable can’t get the metadata.
The same .db files in the environment with windows can read this columns fine, and appear in normal.
After I compare 2 different environment(.net & mono) , the GetSchemaTable’s code is the same, or just have very small different.
Inference is GetSchemaTable can’t return the schema , and cause SqliteCommandBuilder can’t use in normal.