Bug 16418 - Infinite dialog box
Summary: Infinite dialog box
Status: CONFIRMED
Alias: None
Product: Xamarin Studio
Classification: Desktop
Component: Project Model ()
Version: Trunk
Hardware: Macintosh Mac OS
: Normal normal
Target Milestone: master
Assignee: Lluis Sanchez
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2013-11-23 15:27 UTC by Ian
Modified: 2014-01-14 01:50 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:


Attachments
scrrenshot (811.69 KB, image/png)
2013-11-23 15:27 UTC, Ian
Details


Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report for Bug 16418 on Developer Community or GitHub if you have new information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.

If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the original description:

  • Export the original title and description: Developer Community HTML or GitHub Markdown
  • Copy the title and description into the new report. Adjust them to be up-to-date if needed.
  • Add your new information.

In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments: GitHub Markdown with public comments

Related Links:
Status:
CONFIRMED

Description Ian 2013-11-23 15:27:48 UTC
Created attachment 5518 [details]
scrrenshot

I have a workspace with 5 iOS solutions. Each solution shares a common Common.csproj which is in one folder.

I add the Google AdMod Component to Common.csproj and then this dialog appears infinitely. See screenshot.
Comment 1 Nischal 2013-12-02 06:46:38 UTC
.
Comment 2 narayanp 2014-01-14 01:19:15 UTC
I have checked this issue with following builds:

All Mac
X.S 4.2.2(build 2)
Mono 3.2.5
X.iOS 7.0.4.209

I am also able to reproduce this issue. This is the screencast for the same: http://screencast.com/t/i9xNhpmf49d2
IDE Log: https://gist.github.com/saurabh360/b73aeeda1c148489650b
Comment 3 narayanp 2014-01-14 01:50:51 UTC
This is the link of test project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/92pl7chy9fkbw76/TestProj.zip