Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
*** Bug 14549 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 14546 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Today, we have checked this issue with latest builds:
Mac OSX 10.9
Mono 3.2.3 ((no/8d3b4b7)
XS Version 4.1.11 (build 2)
Xcode 5.0 (3332.22)- Build 5A1412
X.iOS Version: 188.8.131.52
Here, we have added 4 developer accounts, in which we added 2 developer successfully without any error. However, for 2 other accounts we are still getting error.
Developer accounts added successfully:
1) Account having Access for 'iOS Developer Program'(admin) and 'Mac Developer Program'(admin)
2) Account having Access for 'iOS Developer Program'(member) and 'Mac Developer Program'(member)
Developer accounts showing Error:
1) Account having Access for 'iOS Developer Program'(member) and 'Mac Developer Program'(no access)
2) Account having Access for 'iOS Developer Program'(no access) and 'Mac Developer Program'(member)
Hence, we are reopening this issue.
Please, let us know if we have some gaps in our understanding.
Nope, you guys are correct - I fixed the bug where the developer couldn't download specific certificates (which was what I understood the original bug to be), but it turns out that my code was also trying to download stuff for platforms that the developer didn't have access to, so I just added a check for that as well.
Awesome catches, guys. Thanks so much!
Today I have checked this issue with following builds:
X.S 4.0.13(build 37)
We are successfully able to add developer account. We have tried to add 4 different developer accounts and all added successfully and displaying proper details under iOS and Mac section.
Changing the status of this bug to Verified