Bug 14514 - Bug ASP.NET project tag asp:content
Summary: Bug ASP.NET project tag asp:content
Status: VERIFIED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Xamarin Studio
Classification: Desktop
Component: ASP.Net ()
Version: 4.0.12
Hardware: PC Windows
: --- normal
Target Milestone: master
Assignee: Bugzilla
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2013-09-07 00:40 UTC by Franco Rivera
Modified: 2014-04-02 08:00 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:


Attachments
xamarin bug (431.69 KB, image/png)
2013-09-07 00:40 UTC, Franco Rivera
Details


Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
VERIFIED FIXED

Description Franco Rivera 2013-09-07 00:40:51 UTC
Created attachment 4803 [details]
xamarin bug

Hi everyone, i have a problem with a project, i generate a master file and then append a child page with the name Default.aspx, until here everything seems ok, but when i want to add a component like a buttton in two asp:content that one correspond to the header and the another to the main content, the desginer file generate the code for the header but not for the main content, i attach a file with the problem.

I have installed xamarin studio 4.0.12
(I think it's a bug).
Comment 1 Mikayla Hutchinson [MSFT] 2013-09-07 20:43:51 UTC
Fixed in https://github.com/mono/monodevelop/commit/1e6d5c4310c706be091903b93c70dcd3a834c28e.

In future please attach the actual files, not a screenshot!
Comment 2 Udham Singh 2014-04-02 08:00:08 UTC
I have checked this issue on following builds:

Windows 8.1
Xamarin Studio : 4.2.4 (build 266)

Screencast: http://screencast.com/t/Ci90HCiCyd

This issue is working fine. Hence, I am closing this issue.