Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
An update to the above issue:
Regression Status: REGRESSION, as when we check this using the stable XS 22.214.171.124, Mono 2.10.12 and the same MT 126.96.36.199
Then the issue does not exists, as the breakpoint hit successfully and the application does not launch on the physical device.
iPod with iOS 6.0
iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1
I see this fixed with:
Version 4.1.0 (build 43)
Git revision: b2abfdcc6d5727d8dfa303c821daa23909dbca1c
Version: 188.8.131.52 (Business Edition)
Mono 3.0.10 ((no/a7ba26f)
Please verify with the updated builds.
Xamarin Studio -Version 4.1.0 (build 43)
Xamarin.iOS - Version: 184.108.40.206 (Business Edition)
The above 3 builds are not available in latest Xamarin Update yet (even in Alpha channel).
Please inform on how to get it. Thank you.
Today we have checked this issue with following builds:
X.S 4.1.0(build 45)
Xamarin.iOS - Version: 220.127.116.11
Now breakpoint hits when user deploying application on physical device. Below is the screncast for the same
Changing the status to verified