Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I'm on a subnet with 25 build hosts.
I can't connect to my build host, because it's stuck on "detecting". After 10 minutes it has detected 11 machines, found 12 to be "unreachable", and is stuck "detecting" mine and one other.
* It shows my build host but the status us stuck on "detecting"
* I can't choose to "connect" to my host while it's detecting (why?)
* It doesn't seem to be prioritizing detecting my build host, even though I selected it in the list
* Even after I diagnose the connection, and it the diagnosis is fine, status is still "detecting"
I tried entering my machine manually:
* It doesn't resolve the mdns (zeroconf) name, despite displaying the same as the machines found on zeroconf
* I can't remove the manually added item from the list
Also some nitpicks:
* I can't filter the list, which is annoying on such a big list with giant items - it only shows 4.5/25 machines
* There is half an item of blank space at the end of the list
* In the Diagnose window, the list cannot be scrolled with the mousewheel
* It's pointlessly spinning up all build servers on every machine in the office. Why does it even need to do this status polling?
* The textbox was not focused in the "configure host manually" dialog
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 11399 ***
As this bug is duplicate of bug 11399 and bug 11399 is verified fixed.
Hence closing this issue. Changing its status to verified.